Monday 12 September 2011

Art Room Creativity

In the last two weeks, I have spent a lot of time in my classroom preparing for the new school year. Due to my new addiction to Pinterest and the new available shelving in my room, I have found and used a lot of great ideas and incorporated them into my art room!

Supply storage and student drying area

Class shelves and construction paper storage box's

 "See with your artist eyes" signs, our first lesson of the year

 Creativity Takes Courage signs,  I have two of them in the room.

Artists sign on the Artists bulletin board made using glitter paper.  I LOVE this sign!

My newly painted black counter tops and radiator cover (they used to be orange)

I have also been using the Internet for other purposes, besides facebook.  I have found that many art teachers are really amazing at blogging about their art lessons and including pictures to support them, as well as linking other art teacher blogs to their own, BONUS!  I have collected some new great lessons and have adapted them for my classes and I am so eager to introduce them to my students!  With my newly organized and creative classroom and my new super exciting lessons, this year is going to rock and I am so looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Two of my favourite art websites:

    http://www.artsonia.com/

    and

    http://www.artprojectsforkids.org/

    ReplyDelete