Wednesday 7 September 2011

In Other News . . .

Today marks the first day of my 3rd year of teaching.  And although it was only meet the teacher conferences, I spent the majority of the day organizing and creating some great looking posters that really brighten up the room.  I will post pictures tomorrow!  I am really looking forward to this year as I will be doing a bit of EAing in my school on top of my art teacher duties and I am completely excited to be working with some fantastic teachers and great students.

In other news, I reached my 40lbs by the end of the summer goal!  I really still can’t believe that I have lost that much weight but it is slowly but surly coming off and I can’t wait to reach my next goal of 60lbs by the end of November.  My husband is noticing and liking and I haven’t had this much energy since high school!

I have been trying to get ready for my fall craft sales in the remaining days of summer break and will have to post pictures of some of the pieces that I have created in the last few days, but I will save them for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment