Thursday 29 September 2011

Creating an Image

On my to-do list this year was come up with a better way to package my jewellery.  I am tired of the small organza bags that hold next to nothing and that I can’t advertise my brand on, but in comes Pinterest to the rescue!  While perusing the site (if I am honest I had probably been “perusing” for about 2 hours) I came across a great idea to use brown kraft bags!  These are great because I then went and bought a customized rubber stamp that I can stamp onto my bags and they instantly become posh and trendy!
Here is a picture of the rubber stamp and its image!

I have also been creating pieces like a mad women in anticipation for my first sale of the season on October 21st and 22nd.  Here is a sampling of a few new pieces.  To check out all of my pieces come out to the Headingly Community Centre Craft Sale: 12- 8 Friday and 10-4 on Saturday. Hope to see you out!








No comments:

Post a Comment