Wednesday 3 August 2011

Friends of the Four Legged Variety

Today was an early start kind of day and I am hoping it will get my sleep back to its regular scheduled program.  I took Snowy to the groomers this morning at 8 and they called me to pick him up by 9:30, just in as I was finishing mowing the lawn.  I have to say that I really wasn’t expecting much since this was his first “hair cut” but I was pleasantly surprised!  He looked awesome, and just in time for his date tonight!


Mom and I had some running around to do today that included a trip to Costco.  I love it in there.  Even if I am not looking for anything I can usually find something I want and or need although it usually leans to the want side.
Supper was a pretty easy honey/garlic chicken with rice and mushrooms and a fudge bar for desert (only 2 points!).  I am seriously thinking of spending some time in my craft room tonight. Hopefully I will be able to post a pick of something shiny tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment