Tuesday 2 August 2011

Almost a GTL Day

Today I was able to find some me time.  I worked out (something I haven’t done since we left for vacation), went tanning, caught up on a few of my shows and finished the book that I have been speed-reading through because it was that exciting!  I also had my first W.W meeting since I’ve been home and the good news was that I was down 2lbs from my weigh in, in Maui, so I am saying that I only gained 1 pound while on vacation, seems fair right?
It felt good to do a few things for myself but I feel like I am avoiding entering my craft room.  I know I should be using the summer to prepare for fall craft sales. I don’t want a repeat of last year when I ran out of product as well as materials at crucial moments and with my jewellery, I can only make so many pieces in a day before my fingers start hurting and peeling.  But I really am going to try to make an effort to get in there and start being creative. 
Tomorrow I am dropping Snowy off at the groomers for the first time and then I am spending the day with my mom getting pedicures and doing some shopping at Costco.  I also got a call to schedule my ultrasound for Thursday so she is staying over the night and going with me to the hospital in the morning.  AND before anyone gets any ideas, this is just a preliminary ultrasound to make sure everything is ok with my left ovary and that there are no signs of any more cysts.  I am NOT pregnant!  My doctor is just being cautious and giving me peace of mind.
Time to watch some TV with Hubby and then its early to bed for me, I can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment