Wednesday 13 July 2011

Fears

Trying new things has seemed to become my motto for 2011:
  • Bringing my Jewellery into the wedding scene.
  • Starting my weight loss journey: Down 30.8 pounds in 13 weeks!
  • Working with an amazing photographer and assisting her at weddings.
  • Going to Hawaii with my husband for a late honeymoon:  Better late then never right?
  • Trying something new in my profession:  Scared but excited at the same time.

So starting a blog seems like no big deal right?  WRONG!  Putting my thoughts down in writing has always been a struggle for me.  I have all of these ideas but as soon as I try and formulate them into a sentence that others can understand, its like my brain freezes.  So I am going to use this blog as a way to document some of those ideas and thoughts, in hopes that I can finally get some sleep and stop worrying if I am going to forget something!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh! Welcome to bloggy world! I am so excited you decided to start a blog. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pamela! I think this will be a good thing for me.

    ReplyDelete