Friday 22 July 2011

The Finer Things in Life . . .

Our days in Hawaii have been starting very early, to say the least, but today was a bit of a sleep in day.   For anyone who knows hubby and me, you know that I am SO not an early riser but hubby is, so sleeping in till 8 was a bit of a blessing. 
We met the concierge at 8:30 to book some activities for the week, (we have some exciting things coming up in the next few days!).  We then also got a great recommendation for a breakfast/lunch/dinner place called the Aloha Mixed Grill, AWESOME FOOD and TERRIFIC VIEW!!



After lunch hubby went back to the condo for a snooze while I did a bit of window-shopping, no buying for me today but I have my eye on a pair of hand carved turtles.

After about an hour and a half of walking around Lahaina, I went back to the condo to collect Hubby for a swim in their salt-water pool, where he tried out my snorkel mask for the first time and had a blast in the pool!  Say WHAT?  Mike in a pool and enjoying it!  I will definitely have to get some pictures for the folks back home so they can see just how good of a time he is having in the pool.

The next item on our to-do list for today was to go on a sunset dinner cruse.  What a meal they had for us and the view of the sunset was just breathtaking!








A very mellow day for us today considering some of the others, but one where we had a chance to just enjoy each other and that to me, makes it so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment